[nfbmi-talk] Saturday's Special Board meetingRE: (no subject)

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Wed Jul 11 19:05:12 UTC 2012

Hi Kim and List,

The meeting will begin at 10.  Fred Schroeder will be there.  We may have
other guests who are experts on rehab or Michigan Law.  We want lots of
creative and constructive input.Some people may arrive before that time.
Lunch will be $5.  Not sure how long it will last.  I reserved the room
until 5.  I would guess 3 or 4 o'clock.  No way to tell, since we are there
to discuss the Executive order and what to do about it.  It is a
brainstorming session.

We hope Detroit and Wayne County kalamazoo, Ann Arbor and at large members
will attend.  Larry said the affiliate will assist with transportation.

I hope this helps.

warm Regards,

Fred