[nfbmi-talk] Saturday's board Meeting Address -- Please Share

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 16:32:59 UTC 2012

Hi Fred,

Thanks. I've distributed this widely.

However, it is looking less and less viable for many of us to attend do to
transportation barriers.

Is there a way even at this late date we might hook up via internet stream
or even teleconference if only to listen?

I'm still going to try and make it personally but, again things are really
hairy around transport....

Joe