[nfbmi-talk] FW: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Western Regional Student Seminar

Fred wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 02:27:29 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbaffiliatepresidents-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfbaffiliatepresidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Rena Smith
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 9:16 PM
To: NFB Affiliate Presidents List
Subject: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Western Regional Student Seminar

Greetings fello Federationist, of course all of you know that Nevada will be
hosting a Western Regional Student Seminar, September 21-23, 2012. Where Las
Vegas Nevada, Place Ramada Inn LV. I am interested in knowing how many
students from your state will be attending? We would like all of you to
visit our city. Please let me know so that we can begin to have a count of
the number of students that will be attending. I is also helpful to know if
they are college or high school students. Also how to contact them will be
helpful. I look forward to hearing from each of you soon.
Warmest Regards,
Rena Smith NFB Nevada President