[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to 7-13-12 Request - Pulbic Hearing Comments, Notes, Minutes

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 13:32:40 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Haynes, Carla (LARA)
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: FOIA Response to 7-13-12 Request - Pulbic Hearing Comments, Notes, Minutes

Listen and listen to me well hear. I demand my own and all written comments period and in accessible format made to MCB on these state plan hearings.

My own comments which are a part of the public record have gone viral on the internet which goes to the obfuscations, lies and outright and utter systemic violations of the ADA, 504 in these regards.

If you can't find them as you contest here Ms. Haynes you are in a word a "liar" and a documented liar at that.

I'm no longer playing any games with you or anyone in LARA.