[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Request meeting minutes - Reply to mp3 Format

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Jul 24 22:17:04 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Haynes, Carla (LARA)
To: joe harcz Comcast
Cc: Cannon, Patrick (LARA) ; Luzenski, Sue (LARA) ; Duell, Elsie (LARA)
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 4:46 PM
Subject: RE: Request meeting minutes - Reply to mp3 Format

You requested the 6-15-12 MCB Commission Meeting recording in an mp3 format.  I will be placing in the US Mail on this date (7-24-12) to your address below, a CD with two mp3 files consisting of the morning and afternoon recordings of this meeting.

Carla Miller Haynes

LARA Michigan Commission for the Blind

201 N. Washington Square, 2nd Floor

P.O. Box 30652

Lansing, MI  48909

Telephone:  517-373-2063 or Toll-Free 1-800-292-4200

Fax:  517-335-5140

www.michigan.gov/mcb