[nfbmi-talk] ada request meeting information

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 11:48:37 UTC 2012

July 26 ADA 504 Request Meeting Minutes Recording

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI  48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

Re: July 24 MCB Minutes and Recordings

Patrick D. Cannon, etc.

(Via e-mail)

Sir,

I’m writing today to request everything in the Commissioner’s packet including the Fellows case they went in to closed session over with all background materials and the proposed minutes as soon as they are produced. Of, course as a blind person pursuant to the ADA (which turns 22 tomorrow) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act which is uniformly violated in this state I request them in accessible format. To wit: send them as simple word documents and/or plain text enclosures to my e-mail address listed above.

In addition I’m requesting the recording of said meeting ASAP. That may be sent to my mailing address as an mp3 file on a thumb drive.

Note this relates to information that is supposed to be made routinely accessible to all people with disabilities in a timely manner again under the Rehabilitation Act. Note, you always say on all releases that all meetings are accessible and that includes documents, etc.

So just send this information out directly and accessibly.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.