[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FYI, Monday's MCBTC Open House schedule and driving directions

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 15:43:32 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Turney, Susan (LARA)
To: MCB Staff
Cc: Posont, Larry (LARA) ; 'JOHN SCOTT' ; Scott, John (LARA) ; 'Lydia Schuck' ; Schuck, Lydia (LARA) ; 'Larry Posont'
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 11:30 AM
Subject: FYI, Monday's MCBTC Open House schedule and driving directions

FYI, for those of you who plan to attend the MCB Training Center's grand-reopening Open House on Monday, June 4, 1:00-4:00, here's the event schedule:

1:00-2:15     Tours given by MCB Training Center students including classroom demonstrations by students and instructors of alternative skills, tools, and techniques used by people who are blind or visually impaired.  Classes include wood shop, Braille, life skills, cooking, technology, and more.

2:30-3:00     Program including MCB Training Center student choir.

3:00-3:45     Tours continue.

MCB Training Center students are busy preparing tasty refreshments and fun activities for visitors to enjoy throughout the afternoon.  It should be a great time for everyone who can be there!  If it's been a while since you've been to the Training Center, see the driving directions below my signature.

Susan Turney

Communications & Outreach Coordinator, Michigan Commission for the Blind

Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

desk:  517-241-8631; cell: 517-243-3858; fax:  517-335-5140

MCB toll-free: 1-800-292-4200

201 N. Washington Square, Second Floor,

P.O. Box 30652; Lansing, MI 48909

www.michigan.gov/mcb

Directions to the MCB Training Center in Kalamazoo: