[nfbmi-talk] Christopher Joyce

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 5 01:18:28 UTC 2012

2533 Sandalwood Circle

Ann Arbor, MI 48105

June 4, 2012

Dear Michigan Federationists:

            I regret to inform you that Christopher Joyce, a member of the Ann Arbor Chapter passed away on May 30. He was a regular member of the Michigan Delegation at National Conventions. The Ann Arbor Chapter will be sending a card to his father who let me know of Chris's death. There will be a service on Friday, June 8, at St. Mary's Church in Ann Arbor.

Sincerely

                        Terri Wilcox,

Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

President, Ann Arbor Chapter