[nfbmi-talk] Fwd: All Means All: Film

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 00:09:24 UTC 2012

I'm writing to tell you about our last All Means All event until
september, All Means All Film.   I've attached the flyer in two
formats, PDF, and text. This event centers on inclusive culture, the
arts, discussion, food and fun. It will be the final event of the
Summer. The nesxt event will be in  September.  Audio description and
ASL are provided for this event.
Please forward this to anyone you think would like to attend.

Sincerely,

Meagan Daniels
Inclusion Supports Coordinator
Matrix Theatre Company,