[nfbmi-talk] What's Up with MABS?

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 10:22:09 UTC 2012

Hello List,

I have recently heard of some rumors that our state student division has been holding some teleconference meetings to conduct some business. Is this rumor true? If so, is there any way that announcements for these meetings as well as the minutes for these meetings be posted publicly on the student email list? I would love to see what the student division has been up to as well as see the student division be open to all who wish to participate and be a part of the group.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth