[nfbmi-talk] Service Animals now protected under PennsylvaniaLaw

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sat Jun 16 19:47:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

Karen Evans, a Lansing Chapter member, uses a dog guide.  Her dog was
attacked at the Greyhound Station in Lansing a few years ago.  I think it
was a Spartan Cab Driver who jumped in and held the dog which would not let
go of Karens Dog until help could arrive.  It was quite a story.

Warmest Regards,

Fred

I noticed there is a legislator who sponsored this bill, named Killian.  Any
relation to June Rose or her son, whose name I have forgotten for the
moment?

Warmest Regards,

Fred