[nfbmi-talk] integrated vs. segregated settings

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Mon Jun 18 00:43:07 UTC 2012

Larry, you prove the point that the dogmatic ideological notion of 1 setting
over another is a false premise.  The quality of the education is the
important point, not the setting or who is in the seat next to the student.
The less experience with blindness some people have, seemingly, the more
they rant about the positive benefits of inclusion and the negative aspects
of specialized settings.

I'm glad we are on the same team, Larry.

Warmest Regards,

Fred