[nfbmi-talk] Delegates for National Convention

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:37:09 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I am wondering if anyone knows who are delegates for the national convention will be. I know our state affiliate President, Larry Posont, will serve as our primary delegate, but who will be serving as our alternate delegate? In years past, the alternate delegate has been either the first or second Vice-President, but I have heard neither one of these people will be attending national convention this year. I believe it is important to have an alternate delegate at the convention in case something happens and the President needs to step out of the room while the convention is in session. If anyone knows who this person may be, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,

Elizabeth