[nfbmi-talk] More Megabus Service in Michigan

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Mon Jun 25 17:37:45 UTC 2012

Hey j.J.,

Actually there is an Amtrak bus from East Lansing to Dearborn.  I don't know
if you can buy a ticket for thatride.  Each time we go to D.C. we go from
East Lansing to Ann Arbor, to Dearborn, to Detroit and then to Toledo to
catch the train.  Again, I'm not sure if Amtrak will sell a ticket from East
lansing to Dearborn.

Warmest Regards,

Fred