[nfbmi-talk] More Megabus Service in Michigan

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Jun 26 14:15:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks.  Sounds right, unfortunately.

Warm Regards,

fred

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of J.J. Meddaugh
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 1:05 AM
To: NFB of Michigan Internet Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbmi-talk] More Megabus Service in Michigan

Fred,
Generally, Amtrak won'd sell a ticket for a throughway bus unless you are
connecting to the train.
So you would need to buy a ticket to at least one stop on the train past
TOledo to do this, which is likely a bit expensive, albeit an option.

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh
A T Guys
Your Assistive Technology Experts