[nfbmi-talk] Status of Plane Ticket

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:30:54 UTC 2012

Dear J.J.

  The remaining voture is still unclaimed.  It is not a ticket, but a voture
toweard a ticket and it must be used by July 2.  That is, it must be applied
to an actual reservation or ticket purchase.  All that is needed is for
someone to make a purchase and apply the voture to the ticket by giving them
a number on the voture.    I know Fred was looking into the possibility of
using it for a future trip if it was not going to be used otherwise.

Dave-----Original Message-----