[nfbmi-talk] MI executive order press release_20120229 final (3).docx

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Thu Mar 1 00:28:58 UTC 2012

Hello,

Below and attached is a press release that was drafted in conjunction with
our national NFB office.  It is sure wonderful to work with a
highly-professional organization like the national Federation of the Blind

Please read and familiarize yourself with this release.  "When you meet with
reporters and legislators you will know our position on the issues.  I look
forward to seeing all of you at the Romney building at noon tomorrow at the
corner of Michigan and Capitol

Warmest Regards,

Fred