[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Association of Guide Dog Users

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:57:43 UTC 2012

thank you from Larry Posont
----- Original Message -----
From: "Amy Sabo" <amylsabo at comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 12:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nfbmi-talk] Michigan Association of Guide Dog Users

Dear larry,

That's awesome that you want to form a guide dog division in Michigan and,
that you are looking for people to form it. I have a few suggestions that
might help you out. Are you signed upfor the nagdu list that the nfb net has
to offer? If not then I would recommend for you to join it! Also, have you
contacted other organizations that deal with guide dogs in the Michigan
area?

Those are my suggestions. Take care and good luck1!

Hugs,
amy