[nfbmi-talk] foia relative to rsa contacts

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 14:41:51 UTC 2012

FOIA February 2, 2012 Relative to Executive Order

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

(810) 516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

Melvin Farmer, FOIA, Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

Carla Haynes, FOIA, Michigan Commission for the Blind

(via e-mail)

Dear Mr. Farmer and Ms. Haynes,

I am writing today to request any e-mail correspondences between any personnel of the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs and the United States Department of Education, Rehabilitation Services Administration prior to and related to Executive Order No. 2012 -2 ., Of course I invoke both the Federal and Michigan Freedom of Information Act in this regards.

Moreover, as a person who is blind I demand that all correspondences to this request are made in fully accessible format pursuant to known obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, (Title II, subpart e, communications), and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. To wit: any correspondences must be made as either Word and/or plain text enclosures to my e-mail address listed above.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.