[nfbmi-talk] related to federal issue

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 12:51:06 UTC 2012

Thanks. I've also been alerting the community of people with disabilities
beyond the blind that their programs are in jeopardy as well.

We're frankly talking about tens of millions of federal funds at risk here.

Moreover, those employees who are in these programs have their jobs at risk
as well.

IIt isn't just the Director's job at risk.

Joe