[nfbmi-talk] final proofed BLIND PEOPLE DID NOT DO THESE THINGS.docx

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Thu Mar 8 03:48:13 UTC 2012

hello,

Attached is another document that will be on our web page
www.nfbmi.org/news.

We, the NFB of Michigan, have been in the House and Senate every day last
week and this week that they are in session.  We have been in their offices.
Please visit www.nfbmi.org/news to see the items we have been providing to
the legislature.

On our web site is a sample resolution.  The constitution calls for the
passage of a resolution in the House and Senate within 60 days to stop an
executive order.  We have drafted a sample resolution which we are asking
the House and Senate to pass to stop this process.

Writing emails is good.  Making phone calls is good.  meeting with your
Senator and Representative is the best.  Joining with us in the halls of
their offices is even better.  The more of us with canes and dogs in their
space the better.

Write to your papers.  Call in to talk shows.  Raise a ruckus.

Warmest Regards,

Fred