[nfbmi-talk] Flights to Texas?

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 8 21:41:43 UTC 2012

    Hello:
    Has anyone found decently priced flights to Convention in Texas from June 29 through July 9 from either Detroit or Lansing? My mom has been looking for Nick and I. She has seen flights that are very high, like $550.00 per ticket. Eleven hundred is much more than we can pay. I am just curious if anyone has seen cheaper flights. Also, do you know of an accessible site where you go and find cheap flights yourself, where you can take care of this transaction without sighted assistance?

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox