[nfbmi-talk] Flights to Texas?

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 9 02:10:57 UTC 2012

The train is not an option because I have medicine that must be refrigerated, but not frozen at all times except when I get it out
for ten minutes in the evening to give myself a shot. It must be kept between 36 and 46 DG. at all times when not out to be
administered. I have a cooler that keeps the right temperature for eight hours. However, the train will not refrigerate my meds or
refreeze the ice packs. I need to travel in an eight hour period. I would rather not put the meds on ice, because if they freeze,
they are ruined, and I cannot assure the proper temperature in the cooler by just throwing in a bag of ice. Thanks for offering an
alternate solution though.

Terri Wilcox