[nfbmi-talk] Board Meeting Thursday, March 15 at 8:30

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 13 22:27:31 UTC 2012

2533 Sandalwood Circle
Ann Arbor, MI 48105

March 13, 2012

Dear Michigan Federationists:

    Larry Posont has asked me to write and let you know that there will be a Board Meeting of the National Federation of the Blind on Thursday, March 15, at 8:30 via conference call. The Agenda will be determined at that time, but will emphasize the current work that is being done to save the Michigan Commission for the Blind. I hope to talk to you at that time.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Ann Arbor Chapter President