[nfbmi-talk] Fw: NFB Scholarship Deadline 3/31

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 05:43:04 UTC 2012

I know this reminder was sent out on the master email list, but I thought I
would pass it along anyway. It really pays to get all your application
materials in on time before the deadline. If anyone who is applying for the
scholarship would like a second pair of eyes to look over your essay, or any
other part of your application, please contact me off list, and I would be
more than willing to look over your scholarship materials before you
finalize your submission. Good luck to those who are applying for this
scholarship!

Elizabeth