[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Fw: Quarterly MCB Commission Information for CIC

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 11:59:13 UTC 2012

Never even responded let alone didn't remit required information. Goes
directly to his very lies from the roster last Friday. Also goes to
continued violations of the ADA, 5904, and the Michigan Open Meetings Act.

This goes to the continued and ocumented lies. I don't just call Cannon
names without foundation.

Joe