[nfbmi-talk] Tech Show In Ann Arbor

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon May 7 23:36:22 UTC 2012

They have both busses and trains.  The trains are better and a cab will cost
about $15 or so from iether station.  If you are lucky enough to know the
Ann Arbor bus system you can get to WCC by bus.  The 3 leaves from fourth
and Liberty every half hour and takes about that long to get to WCC.  Me,
I'm taking the city bus!  Great living here!!