[nfbmi-talk] How do I renew my NFB of MI membership? I would be anat large member.

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 17:23:27 UTC 2012

Dear Pat,

  You can send your contact information and five dollar dues to the Members
at large chapter to Andrea Nelson, treasurer  NFBM Members at large chapter
12421  Red Arrow Highway   Sawyeer, Mi  49125.  Also, let her know what
preferred format do you want for receiving mail and publications.   I
question call me or e mail me at drob1946 at gmail.com   Phone  517 775-7943.

Dave Robinson