[nfbmi-talk] auctioning off three air plane tickets

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sat May 26 18:09:20 UTC 2012

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

May 26, 2012

Dear Michigan Federationists:

	The Affiliate is auctioning off three air plane tickets through Delta
that can be used to attend National Convention. The tickets are worth
$400 a piece. We will conclude bidding on June 1. This will raise
money for our affiliate. Send your bids to Nick Wilcox at
nickwilcox_2000 at msn.com
Or, call him at (734)663-4050 between 9:30 and 10:00 P.M, before June
1, to place a bid by phone. He will send a daily update to the Nfbmi
talk list of the highest bidder, and the current highest bid for each
ticket.  The winners will be notified via email on June 1 at 9:00
P.M., or by phone if the highest bidder does not have email.  Bid
early!! Bid often!!

Sincerely,
Larry Posont, President
(313) 271-3058