[nfbmi-talk] Fw: new apps for newsline users?

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Mon May 28 11:16:33 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: fred olver
To: viphone at googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 10:23 PM
Subject: new apps for newsline users?

I was looking at the ajenda for the convention of the NFB to be held in Dallas Texas, June 30 through July 5 and happened to notice some information about seminars concerning the Iphone and Newsline. So I took a chance and used the word Newsline as a search term and found the app for most if not all of the states listed in the app store. It's easy to navigate and easy to use. Note, you will need to go to a newsline address with your PC to set up the criteria for your own individual news feed, however it will solve a problem for me since the Detroit News and Detroit Free Press have become unusable for me in the past couple weeks. I realize this may be old news to some of you, but it was a nice surprise to me. Also, if anyone is going to the NFB convention and can make recordings of the seminars related to Apple products and make them available I for one would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Fred Olver

http://www.dealingwithvisionloss.com  For some of us it's a way of life and for some of us it just makes life easier.