[nfbmi-talk] list of members

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 4 23:19:13 UTC 2012

2533 Sandalwood Circle

Ann Arbor, MI 48105

November 4, 2012

Dear Michigan Chapter Presidents:

I hope this letter finds you and all of your Chapter Members doing well. In the Constitution of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan, it says that each Chapter President must send a list of members' contact information to the Michigan Affiliate Secretary. I then can make up a current list of our members. Would you all please let your Chapter Secretaries know so that they can send me this information? Please send all information to

trising at sbcglobal.net

Also, the Constitution says that $1.00 should be sent to the State Treasurer for each member. This money should be taken out of the dues that are collected from each member. For instance, Ann Arbor collects $5.00 in dues from each member. $1.00 is sent to the Affiliate while the Ann Arbor Chapter is able to use the rest. Please send Affiliate dues from Chapter Members to Mark Eagle at

      1417 Corbett St.

      Lansing, MI 48910

      PHONE (517)394-4548

      Email markaeagle at yahoo.com

Thank you so much for doing this. It will make our Affiliate record keeping more stream lined.

Sincerely,

Terri Wilcox

Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Ann Arbor Chapter President