[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Birdbrains

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 04:16:34 UTC 2012

Please consider joining the Michigan Birdbrains this Sunday, November 11 as we travel to Nature Discovery in Williamston. Many Michigan bird species remain here for the winter and other bird species migrate to Michigan from farther north. The changing seasons provide challenges for the birds and we will learn the best ways to enjoy  the winter birds while helping them survive.  The "Winter Birds" program will begin at 2p.m. at 6900 Williamston Rd.t in Williamston, Michigan. If you would like more information on this activity or any activities of the Michigan Birdbrains please contact me. Donna Posont, at 313-220-8140. Transportation will be available from lansing, Ann Arbor, and Detroit.