[nfbmi-talk] updated Minutes November 1 2012

Jason Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Nov 14 01:38:29 UTC 2012

I'm a bit confused.
The total for registrations is now $3,623 (was $3,593 in the original
minutes).
Either way, that plus $483 doesn't total $4,218. $3,623 plus $483 is $4106.
Unless there's another number that wasn't included here?
Does this include the auction credit card money we sent in?
Sorry to be so nitpicky, just want to make sure these add up.

Best Regards,
Jason Meddaugh
A T Guys
Your Assistive Technology Experts