[nfbmi-talk] Fw: oma ada 504 request mcb minutes

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 14 23:35:02 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: MARK MCWILLIAMS
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 6:34 PM
Subject: Fw: oma ada 504 request mcb minutes

No response let alone remittance to date. This is just a part of a pattern and prace of systemic violations of the State of Michigan and this officer of the court over years and there isn't any soverieng immunity for known, malicious and pernicicios violations of the ADA/504 by such officers especially one who is now the DSA of the new so-called Bureau for Services for the Blind or whaterver this scofflaw wants to callit.

He heads MAHS which doesn't remit anyting, including upon request materials in alternative formats which is both a substantial and known violation of the ADA/504 but also is a severe violation of Tennesse v. Lane and the principles of Article V ("Due proces and equal protection" of the 14th Amendment of the Constitution by a state actor.

Mr. Zimmer should be sued under ex parte young and 1983 for these known, willful and systemic violations of civil and human rights.

Shoot he doesn't even respond to requests for accessible information related to known public requirements? What more needs to be proven sir?

Sincerely,

Joe Harcz