[nfbmi-talk] Book of Mormons

Gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sat Nov 17 06:29:21 UTC 2012

Hi David,

Could you please place this ad on some of the nfb mailing lists? That would really help me find someone who needs a Braille copy. The book is bound in large  3 ring binders.

Best,
Georgia  Kitchen
have The Book of Mormons in contracted Braille.  I would like to donate this book to a blind child or adult. Please contact me via email at
ghkitchen at comcast.net
Please include your name your complete address  with zip code.   I will mail the 6 volume   hard cover book via Free Matter for the Blind. The Book of Mormons is  a large book and will probably be mailed in 2 or more boxes.