[nfbmi-talk] auto mark

Gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Tue Nov 20 06:16:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

 Fortunately, I had good luck when I used the voting machine here .  Our Center for Independent Living had a training session and luncheon I went to several years ago. Yes, that would be cool if the nfb could educate folksabout this technology. I like the machine because you can vote privately and shut off the monitor so people cannot watch how you are  voting. One can also review  different parts of the ballot.
Perhaps we could do that in this area.

I voted on absentee ballot this time . I found out that the ballot is on line so you can read it ahead of time if you wanted to. I was lucky to have a good reader this time. It was my first time voting absentee. My friend had voted that way a few days before I voted so she was familar with the ballot. That does help speed things up.

Georgia Kitchen