[nfbmi-talk] House Bill 6006

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 14:28:20 UTC 2012

Mary,

We all share, I am sure, in your sadness and anger about the plight of the
Commission for the Blind and Business Enterprise Program.  The new agency
name, BS4BP,  sums up well the attitude and actions toward blind persons.

As you and Fred know, I and fellow federationists continue to pray for
Fred's ongoing recovery from surgery, and the best for his mom and peace for
all of you during this stressful and trying time, and I especially
appreciate you and Fred, as always, to be engaged in the battle of good for
blind persons.  Thanks for your continued efforts despite your personal
challenges.

As for the anger, we can use it one of two ways.  Like nuclear energy, it
can be used to destroy or to light up a city.  If we continue to use it for
light, we will overcome darkness and evil toward blind persons.  Sunshine
and transparency is the best disinfectant.  Our energy and action will shed
bright light on the evils that we face, and the bright light will cast the
evil into the shadows.  As our faith commands, we are not to judge others,
as that is not the role of our domain, but we can and will shine and spread
the light of goodness, and we shall rest in the knowing that Hell reserves a
place for evil.  May peace be with you, Fred, and yours, especially as we
enter the advent of the Christmas season celebration.

Terry