[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [Vendorsmi] HB 6006, What Will You Do?

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:19:24 UTC 2012

Hello Terry,

Thank you for the clarification. I thought I saw something about a section
ten, which made me wonder if there were previous sections of the bill that
were left out. But as I think about it now they probably just used that
number as the first section of the bill. Again, thank you for the
clarification.

Elizabeth