[nfbmi-talk] House Bill 6006

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 13:58:22 UTC 2012

I find it remarkable that the BSBP has a new $1000,0000 plus GS-19 in the
name of Mike Pemples. He has no and I repeat no background in blindness or
any disability program except for the fact that he was in charge of
monitoring this states nursing homes which are riddled with abuse documented
under his watch.

Regardless the claims that the sstate saves money administratively with the
dissolution of MCB  is a lie. Period.

In fact they are more top heavy than ever.