[nfbmi-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Are you a veteran?

Gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 12:56:35 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: The Hadley School for the Blind
To: ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:20 PM
Subject: Are you a veteran?

Dear Student,

We are currently in the process of updating our student records. We are interested in knowing if you have served in the United States Armed Forces. If so, please contact Student Services at student_services at hadley.edu or via telephone at (800)526-9909 so that we can update your record.

In addition, Hadley’s new Blinded Veterans Initiative may be of interest to you. For example, we now offer a module entitled “Veteran Benefits” that specifically deals with the benefits and services available to visually impaired veterans. Contact Student Services to enroll.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

The Student Services Department

700 Elm Street, Winnetka, IL 60093

800-323-4238
www.hadley.edu

      This message was sent to ghkitchen at comcast.net from:

      The Hadley School for the Blind | 700 Elm St. | Winnetka, IL 60093
     Email Marketing by

      Unsubscribe  |  Forward To a Friend