[nfbmi-talk] just a start where's the timely info

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Oct 5 05:31:31 UTC 2012

September 5, 2012 Request  Request for Timely Information

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.
1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.
Mt. Morris, MI 48458
joeharcz at comcast.net (email)
810-516-5265

To: J. Michael Zelley

The Disability Network

(via e-mail)

Dear Mr Zelley,

As you know and in all correspondences and in numerous phone calls, etc. I like  yourself have demanded as you state on TDN's web site "unequivocal" adherence to our fundamental civil rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act which is your charge as director of TDN and the Chair of the Michigan Civil Rights Commission, sir!

You haven't even responded to the attached information alone requested months ago in simple e-mail format!!!!
(after signature line information). You have even in demonstrable fashion enforced or affirmed U.S. DOJ Settlements or complaints against the City of Burton or voting and other access, again in demonstrable fashion in the City of Flint.

Do not try to deny these actions of perfidy, sir, for I have documented them and that is with the United States De[apartment of Justice and other venues over decades.

Now, I've also lodged and compiled complaints against the Cities of Burton Michigan and the City of Flint and others under the dominion of TDN over years and that includes TDN itself over basic ADA and 504 compliance without resolution, but with, retaliation only for simply reporting these issues as you know and as you've dictated.

It is strange to me for example that on the anniversary of the ADA itself the seminal anti-discrimination and celebration of our civil rights sir and TDNn held an anniversary in Flint KearselyPark in a known facility which I, and indeed TDN and you itself knew to be inaccessible in whole and/or part to peo[ple with disabilities including identified lack of raised character and Braille signage on restrooms and other permanent rooms as well as others though identified by yours truly and other staff years before the event. Ditto for the "ski slo[p" and post 1992constructed ramp leading to the lower level. Though Kate from the City of Flint "screamed" over and over again: "This is an historic site. And repeated the mantra in stark violation of the general anti-violation requirements of the ADA/504 itself, "Ar you (me) a citizen of Flint?" ....Well the discrimination and bigotry and subsequently the self interest will be made clear in this and other complaints.