[nfbmi-talk] Train Station

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 18:51:07 UTC 2012

The hotel may offer a free shuttle from the Amtrak station to the hotel, or
at least this seemed to be the case the last time we were at this hotel.
Would have to call the hotel to see if this is still the case though.
Otherwise, I do not think a cab ride would be too terribly expensive though.

Elizabeth .