[nfbmi-talk] SOme clarification regarding registering forconvention.

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 00:07:27 UTC 2012

hello kevin,

if you would add my name as well, it would be much appreciated.
also, please remember we are all very greatful to you for your work.
as an internet consultant and developer, i understand systems have
problems, but this is nothing compared to the efort you have been
putting into making this smooth for all of us.

sincerely,

mauricio