[nfbmi-talk] auction at convention??

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Tue Oct 16 22:20:43 UTC 2012

Hi Terri,
You go!!! I will try to be in line for those cookies.
My dear Fred is missing his first convention since 1974.  His
mother had a stroke down on Sanibell Island Florida.  He and
Maria, our daughter, flew down to be with her.
Fred loves no-bakes.  He needs to watch things after bipass
surgery, but maybe a couple would be okay, lol!!!
Mary

<nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 20:35:58 -0400
>Subject: Re: [nfbmi-talk] auction at convention??

>Yes we are.  It will be the first time I feel confident enough to
cook something.  I am working on cooking and mobility at the
>training center.  I will be bringing  Terri Wilcox's peanut
butter chocolate oatmeal no bakes to sell.  I made them once
already for