[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FYI- FW: Braille Writer Repair

Jason Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Oct 22 03:40:50 UTC 2012

Georgia,
I'm not sure if if he is officially trained but he had serviced at least a
couple hundred braillers and seems to understand the intracacies of the
units quite well. He also includes a very detailed breakdown of all of the
tests and repairs he does and is used by the BLS department at WMU. He
offers a one year warranty against defects, in other words nonphysical
damage of the unit.
He's pretty active on Email, so I'd recommend you ask him about specific
questions.

Best Regards,
Jason Meddaugh
A T Guys