[nfbmi-talk] newsline local channel

Gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 20:24:43 UTC 2012

Dear Volunteers and Helpers with NFBNewsline,

Many of you have contributed to the local channel by providing myself, Peter Zuremba or possibly others with an article for the local channel on NFBNewsline.

This makes for an informative subscriber should they decide to read our local channel.

As you have noticed, we work hard at putting articles on the local channel.

Please when you provide an article to the volunteer to put on the local channel that you put a date in the title of the article.
For example, Braille Readers are  Leaders contest 2012 or
Newsletter of the NFB of Michigan Lansing Chapter December 2012.

This will facilitate the quicker removal of old articles from the system by the volunteer.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Sincerely,
Georgia Kitchen
and Volunteers too many to mention.