[nfbmi-talk] my newspaper

Georgia Kitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 21:28:34 UTC 2012

Hi Jim and all,
Thanks for your  comment.
I am glad that newsline has "my Newspaper" also. You have been able to
download different sections to a mp3 player, flash drive, or your computer
for quite some time. I did it once and the download was slow because they
were Mp3 files.  I like this feature best on the phone.

I have found out  that this feature is easy to set up for  people and they
read exactly what they want in most instances.
I am not sure but I will have to check to see if this feature is available
through "web  news on demand". I  do not read online too much. Scott white
told me it was ok to use the phone especially if we are using a local
number.

Folks can use the toll free number. If they do have a long distance service,
it does save us quite a bit of money.

iiI wrote Scott  White about having a list on nfbnet.org for Newsline. He
didn't like the idea. I disagree because I got to know different sponsors at
the time. Tom Harding is deceased now but he had a great many good ideas.

I think the list would bring Newsline out into the open a bit more.

 Have a good week.

Best,
Georgia