[nfbmi-talk] Hawk Fest 2012

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 12:49:07 UTC 2012

Hello, The Hawk Fest 2012 is taking place September 15 and 16 at Lake Erie
Metro Park in Brownstown, Michigan. We are taking a van from Lansing on
Saturday and going south gathering passengers along the way. On October 13
we are starting a "Birding by Ear" class in Lansing. We are meeting at the
Michigan State Library from 10a.m.-1p.m. This may not be the permanant
meeting place, but it is a start. Thanks for your interest, Donna