[nfbmi-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Chirp! New Birdsong Radio iPhone App

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Sep 10 02:30:54 UTC 2012

Hey Donna:  You can write me off list or on doesn't matter but, what is your
degree in?  More specifically, what have you done with ornithology?  I'm
just curious and having taken some courses in ornithology and animal
behavior, I am of cours really curious!  Maybe at convention I'll look you
up if you attend.  I'll be there forming the Magdu, Michigan Association of
Guide Dog Users.  Thanks.  Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net