[nfbmi-talk] Fwd: Recipes for the Braille Monitor

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 23:53:07 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Wunder, Gary" <gwunder at nfb.org>
Michigan  will soon be asked to provide recipes for the Braille
Monitor. We need six recipes, a brief biography of those submitting
them, and a picture. It is all-too-easy to forget until the month
before they are due, and then all of us have to scramble.

Let me say just a bit about biographical information. We are looking
for one or two sentences, and you folks are probably the best people
to write them. If Curtis Chong submits a recipe (probably for some way
to cook a steak), we don't need to know when he was born, the high
school he attended, or where he graduated from college. We need to
know he is an active member of the Iowa affiliate and perhaps that he
is the president of the NFB in Computer Science. It might be fun to
know if he is a regular cook or one of those men whose specialty is
the outside grill and whose wife complains that it takes him
forty-five minutes to do the cooking and takes her an hour and a half
to do the cleanup.

Please send recipes, bios, and high-resolution pictures to me at gwunder at nfb.org